April 27, 2014 - Happy Birthday, Opa! Evelyn sends you hugs and kisses in CT.
We had a great time visiting with Curt and Christina, our friends from NYC (and Denver and San Francisco, too, I guess), today. E was so completely spoiled being held for so long. Thank you guys for the adorable outfit and bibs!
It is almost difficult to believe (but less so when objectively seeing pictures) that E has already outgrown most of her preemie clothes. I'm having a great time moving her up to newborn clothes. A big thanks to the Ridgefield Dunleavys for Evelyn's first pair of pants!
Now that we're settled at home, I am going to decrease the frequency of posts to a couple of times per week and include more pictures. I think this little blog will be the perfect way to keep friends and family updated on E's progress and our adventures.
We had a great time visiting with Curt and Christina, our friends from NYC (and Denver and San Francisco, too, I guess), today. E was so completely spoiled being held for so long. Thank you guys for the adorable outfit and bibs!
It is almost difficult to believe (but less so when objectively seeing pictures) that E has already outgrown most of her preemie clothes. I'm having a great time moving her up to newborn clothes. A big thanks to the Ridgefield Dunleavys for Evelyn's first pair of pants!
Now that we're settled at home, I am going to decrease the frequency of posts to a couple of times per week and include more pictures. I think this little blog will be the perfect way to keep friends and family updated on E's progress and our adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment